Closed Captions Enabling closed captions
Where closed captions are available for a video, they can be activated by:
1. Click on the 'CC' button in the video control bar at the bottom of the video.
2. Select the closed caption language you wish to be displayed.
3. When a closed caption language is selected, a tick will be shown next to the language.
Note: Currently closed captions do not work reliably in Mozilla Firefox. This is due to a bug we continue to work-around. For best experience it is recommend that videos with closed captions be viewed in Apple Safari or Google Chrome.
Disabling closed captions
When closed captions are already enabled for a video, these can be disabled by clicking on the selected language again.
Sharing and embedding
1. On a player, click on the Share icon.
2. Click on the Embed icon.
3. Select and copy the embed code to your clipboard. In your browser: Edit menu -> Copy.
4. Paste the code (in the box) into any website where you can add HTML to embed the player.
An example of what an embed code looks like -